We, Osaka Football Club Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company), are committed to building relationships of trust with customers, and to be a Company fulfilling its responsibilities in the community by understanding the importance of personal information, and by ensuring that personal information is acquired, appropriately used and managed in compliance with laws and ordinances.
1. Obtaining personal informationThe Company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws, government and ministerial ordinances, and shall appropriately handle information and improve such handling, in accordance with business practices related to the handling of personal information recognized in general as fair and adequate. The Company shall clarify rules related to the handling of personal information, and shall ensure that all the Company’s employees understand them. Also, the Company shall require counterparties and other parties to handle such information in an appropriate way. In relation to obtaining personal information, the Company shall specify the purpose of usage as clearly as possible, and shall announce or disclose such purpose, and shall handle personal information to extent of the purpose of use. The Company shall take measures necessary for preventing the leakage, loss and falsification of personal information, and aims to manage such information in a safe manner. The Company shall accept, at the Company’s given contact point, requests from customers themselves for the disclosure, amendment, addition, removal, stoppage of use or deletion of their personal data provided to the Company; and the Company shall respond to such requests in good faith and in compliance with laws and ordinances.
2. Purpose of use and othersThe Company shall acquire personal information which is necessary for the Company to operate business efficiently and use it only for the following purposes. The Company shall carefully select, manage and supervise outsourcees when the Company delegates tasks. Purposes: To provide information and services to customers and clients for the purpose of selling tickets, merchandise and others To provide information and services to individuals who register for events with prizes To provide information on team schedules and game schedules, and to send service notifications To process membership applications in relation to Cerezo, and to perform operations in relation to bus tour registrations and to provide services To process membership applications in relation to soccer school students, to perform operations for monthly lesson fee payment checking, and to provide services To also provide services and information regarding to operations related to Cerezo Osaka
3. Disclosure and provision to third partiesThe Company shall not disclose customers’ personal information to third parties except the case stated in 2.Purpose and use and others, and following cases. Exceptions: Cases in which the disclosure or provision of the relevant information is required by laws and ordinances Cases in which it is necessary to do so in order to protect the life of an individual, to protect them from harm, or to protect their assets, and cases in which it is difficult to obtain consent from the relevant individual Cases in which consent is obtained from the relevant individual for disclosure/ provision of relevant information to a third party Cases in which the relevant information is disclosed or provided in a condition in which it is not possible to identify the relevant individual Cases in which it is necessary for organizations, such as the national or a local government, or their outsourcees, to perform public administrative work by using such information, and cases in which obtaining consent from the relevant customer may interfere with execution of government administrative work
4. DisclosureIf a request is received to disclose customer personal data which has been provided to the Company, the Company shall respond to such a request within a reasonable period of time and within a reasonable extent, after performing stipulated procedures. However, please note that the Company may not be able to comply with requests for disclosure and others due to reasons such as laws and ordinances.
5. Amendments, additions, deletions, etc.If a request is received for the amendment, addition, or removal of customer personal data which has been provided to the Company, and if such data contains details which are not true, the Company shall amend, add, or remove the relevant information within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent.
6. Stoppage of use, and deletionIf a request is received to stop the use of, or to delete, customer personal data which has been provided to the Company, the Company shall stop using or shall delete it, within a reasonable period and to a reasonable extent. Please note that, performing the above tasks may result in the Company not being able to provide services in line with customer requests.
7. Method and contact point for accepting requests for disclosure and othersRequests set forth in the above Paragraphs 4, 5, and 6, in relation to customer personal data which has been provided to the Company, shall be accepted through the following means. Also, the Company may not accept requests for disclosure and others if such methods are not used.
How to contact us
Please make requests by telephone, post or e-mail to the following contact point. (Please state the details of your inquiry and request as clearly as possible.) Details of the procedure for accepting requests will be provided when you make your inquiry at the following contact point. You will need to submit request documents in the Company’s given format together with ID documents, to check your identity (or that of a proxy). A written reply will be sent to you by post after checking internally within the Company for a certain period of time. Please be advised that you may be asked for your personal information at the time of inquiry acceptance to a necessary extent in order to search for your personal information. Please also note that documents submitted at the time of making a request to disclose, amend, addition, delete, or stop the use of personal information, as well as ID documents for the purpose of checking your identity, will not be returned. Please also note that no requests shall be accepted directly at the Company office.
Personal Information Inquiry Group Osaka Football Club Co., Ltd. Osaka Municipal Nagai Football Ground, 1-1 Nagai-Koen, Higashisumiyoshi-Ku, Osaka 546-0034 Tel: (06)6609-3750 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Checking your identity or that of a proxy
Documents to be submitted when making requests for disclosure, amendment, or stopping use of personal information Request forms related to the disclosure, amendment or stoppage of use of personal information (we will provide you with the information at the time of the inquiry) Documents for checking your identity (please send a photocopy of any ID documents stating your full name and address) (A) One of any of the following photo IDs Driving license Passport Basic resident registration card with a photo Disabled persons registration book Alien registration certificate (B) Any two of the following non-photo IDs Health insurance certificate Any pension booklet Family registration extract or full record Seal registration certificate (issued within three months): If you submit a seal registration certificate, you will be required to apply the original of the registered seal on a document specified by the Company. Moreover, in the case of a proxy making the request in place of the relevant individual, the proxy will need to submit, in addition to (A) or (B) in 2., documents given in (C) and (D). (C) The family registration full record of the proxy (issued within three months), for the purpose of checking the identity of the proxy If the proxy is a lawyer, this is not required. (D) If the proxy is a legally-stipulated guardian, their right to be a proxy needs to be checked, and therefore the proxy will need to submit a letter of nomination in a format stipulated by the Company, on which the registered seal of the relevant person whose information will be disclosed (the individual making the request) is applied, as well as a seal registration certificate, and a copy of the family court decision notice, as evidence of the court decision of commencement of guardianship for the relevant person whose information will be disclosed (the individual making the request). Also, the Company may contact the relevant individual through means such as by telephone to cross-check information. *Please note that the present individual information protection policy may be updated or revised without prior notification. Created on April 1, 2005 Osaka Football Club Co., Ltd.